Procedures (established on 11th October of 2013)
- PCI01 Ingress profile and student recruitment updates.
- PCI02 Course planification.
- PCI03 Student guidance
- PCI04 Student’s mobility management.
- PCI05 Teaching evolution and student’s assessment.
- PCI06 Final thesis management.
- PCI07 External practices management.
- PCI08 Public information.
PEI01 Institute policy creation and updating
- PAI01 SGC (Quality Guarantee Service) paperwork management.
- PAI02 Material resources management.
- PAI03 Service management.
- PAI04 Degree extinction management.
- PAI05 Student admission and recruitment.
- PAI06 Academic incidences resolution.
- PAI07 Satisfaction, expectatives and needs measuring.
- PAI08 Result analysis and accountability.
- PAI09 Non-compliance management.
Available in ULPGC Quality website
- PI01 Teaching and researching staff policies definition.
- PI02 Management and services staff policies definition.
- PI03 Teaching and researching staff recruitment.
- PI04 Management and services staff recruitment.
- PI05 PDI training.
- PI06 PAS training.
- PI07 PDI training.
- PI08 Material resources extracting.
- PI09 General and social services managing.
- PI10 Student recruitment and enrolment.
- PI11 ULPGC official studies managing and processing.
- PI12 Complaint, suggestion and greetings management.
- PI13 Labour market entering tracking.
- PI14 Official offered education design or modification.
- PI15 Own postgraduate studies design.
- PI16 Satisfaction measuring.
- PI17 Quality auditing.