The Institute of Intelligent Systems and Numerical Applications in Engineering is divided in six departments and several national and international collaborative projects.
These departmens are "Advanced Numerical Algebra", "Quality, Efficiency and Sustainability", "Evolutionary Computation and Applications (CEANI)", "Discretization and Applications", "Thermal Engineering and Instrumentation", "Continuous Mechanics and Structural" and "Robotics and Computational Oceanography".
The Board of SIANI is formed by the following:
- Director: Rafael Montenegro Armas
- Chairman: David Greiner Sánchez
- Head teacher: Antonio C. Dominguez-Brito
- Administrator: Eduardo Rodríguez Barrera
- Quality vice director: Ricardo Aguasca Colomo
The Board makes decisions according to The Executive Committee which is formed by:
- Rafael Montenegro Armas (Director of SIANI).
- David Greiner Sánchez (Chairman).
- Antonio C. Dominguez-Brito, as head teacher.
- Eduardo Rodríguez Barrera, as administrator.
- Gustavo Montero García, ANA division director.
- Ricardo Aguasca Colomo, CEA division director.
- Francisco Mario Hernández Tejera, CES division director.
- Juan José Aznárez González, MMC division director.
- Jorge Cabrera Gámez, ROC division director.
In tasks related to informatics services administration that are made by the Institute as well as electronic equipment, SIANI has the following staff:
- Juan Ignacio González Santana, trained in Laboratory Management.
The institute has also the following support technicians:
- Cristina Medina López
- Jabel Alejandro Ramírez Naranjo