Advanced Numeric Algebra
This Division brings together doctors and research partners who are now writing their doctoral thesis. Today, Advanced Numeric Algebra Division is composed of one University Professor, three University School Professors and four researchers who collaborate in research tasks or who are in training.
Human Resources of the division. Members
Lines of research
The researching activity of this division members is showed in some research projects and scientific publications already made. These are developed in the numeric simulation field and focused in:
- Tetrahedron meshes adapted to uneven topography. Discretization in thermal stations environment.
- Numerical analysis and problem solving of diffusion convection reaction.
- Numeric modelling of wind fields. Eolic maps creation.
- Numeric modelling of atmospheric contamining transport. Applied to thermal stations environment. Sedimenting phenomena. Contamining species chemistry. High-order in time schemes.
- Inverse problems resolution by genetic algorithms. Benchmark estimation in numeric models.
- Great simultaneous equations resolution. Reordering, preconditioning and iterative methods based on Krylov subspaces.
A more extensive description of our lines of research can be found in the following presentation.
You can find additional information here.