Research program results
The program is committed with the social result obtaining related to R&D. The program’s obtaining of the Quality Mention (Reference to MCD2005-00180) since 2005, shows the validity of this commitment and the developed activity.
· Research memory
· Directed doctoral thesis
· Agreements and contracts
It can be found information related to:
· Developed scientific production.
· Read doctoral thesis and secondary publications.
· Amount of scholarship holders and research contracts
· Program students’ mobility.
· Obtained external financing (R&D projects and infrastructure projects)
· Contracts and agreements
All of these dicisions are closely related with the active lines of research in the different research divisions of the Institute, so they keep direct relations with the research work of the doctorate students and their training in R&D.
Go back to the EEES Adapted Plan Index