Quality guaranteeing system
For the postgraduate studies it has been developed a Quality guaranteeing system (QGS) according to the defined proceedings from the ULPGC Vice rectorate of Quality and Educative Innovation. The Quality guaranteeing system layout is:
· The degree Quality guaranteeing committee.
· The quality coordinator.
The QGS ensures the control, review and continuous improving of: title objectives; entrance system and student admittance; planning, developing and teaching results; academic staff; material resources and services. In order to achieve that, it integrates processes made at SIANI and general processes made at the ULPGC that impact directly in the postgraduate of Intelligent Systems and Numeric Applications in Engineering.
Brief guide of the analysis systems, following and monitoring obtained in the Quality Guaranteeing System Manual of the IUSIANI (it includes):
· Structure and strategies to ensure the degree’s quality.
· Systems to ensure quality of the title Access variants.
· Systems to ensure quality of the formative process.
· Systems to ensure quality of the degree formative process results.
· Systematic inquiry systems of agent, users and beneficiary satisfaction.
Go back to EEES Adapted Plan Index